[Discuss] core competency

2a. Outsourcing because you cannot hire anyone competent. Example is my
son-in-law's previous employer. He quit, moved to Buffalo to take a
pretty good job with the Federal Public Defender's office. But, his
company has been unable to hire anyone competent to take his place. In
this case this is a Windows shop. In any case, he is able to support
them after hours.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix