[Discuss] data caps

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:47:17 +0000
"Edward Ned Harvey (blu)" <blu at nedharvey.com> wrote:

> If there's any reliability difference between cable vs fios, it's not
> noticeable.

So your anecdote is that FiOS and Comcast are equivalent. My anecdote
is that Comcast is inferior to FiOS. If our anecdotes are to be taken
as useful data then the conclusion that I draw from it is that FiOS is
consistently good but not perfect while Comcast is good but not perfect
at best and terrible at worst.

--
Rich P.