[Discuss] MATE

I tried Mate again yesterday, and this time the mouse focus worked. The glitch I experienced when I tried it earlier in the week must have been due to installing and testing all the other alternatives to Gnome Shell that were in the F17 yum repos. All except for Enlightenment, which installed but wouldn't start due to packaging mismatches. And KDE, which installed but didn't appear in gdm's sessions menu.

Sent from my iPad