[Discuss] Interesting rant about Gnome 3

Speaking of XFCE, I believe the link I posted gives some details about
another part of this that I commented on at the Brewery last month. A lot
of people are ditching Gnome 3 and moving to XFCE due to Gnome 3 removing
important features, and apparently the Gnome 3 folks are pressuring
developers of the components that implement them to remove those same
features, which would thereby remove those feature from XFCE (and KDE, and
LXDE, etc.).

The example that appears in my link was about "Transmission".

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9