[Discuss] end-of-year donations to open source

Several open source and related organizations are seeking end-of-year
donations, including the FSF's anti-DRM arm, Wikipedia (not really open
source), and a new privacy initiative from GNOME. Some more info below.

 -Tom

http://www.h-online.com/security/news/item/GNOME-starts-privacy-fundraising-campaign-1774123.html

  The GNOME Foundations's executive director, Karen Sandler, has
  announced a new "Friends of GNOME" fund raising campaign specifically
  to help make GNOME "one of the most secure computing environments
  available", with a particular focus on privacy. Billed as "Help make
  GNOME safer than ever", the privacy campaign will fund development of
  application containment, improved disk encryption support, integration
  of TOR (The Onion Router), better user control over diagnostic
  reporting, more robust VPN routing and applications using system-wide
  privacy settings.