[Discuss] [ OT ] iPad battery

Thanks guys. My mother does not plug it in when she is using it.
One issue is that she has not been turning the device off, she just lets
it go into standby or hybernate mode.

Based on Richard's and your feedback, I think my advice to her is to use
the device, plug it in when the battery gets low, and at night power the
iPad off and plug it in. Of course iPads don't have removable batteries,
so taking care of the battery is a bit more important than one where you
can remove the battery.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix