[Discuss] restoring Windows on different hardware

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:30:06 -0600
Jack Coats <jack at coats.org> wrote:

> spread faster.  And M$ and 'others' have had a loathe-hate
> relationship ever since.

Like I wrote in the UEFI Secure Boot thread a few months ago, I won't
tell you not to hate Microsoft. I will, however, tell you not to hate
the company over FUD. Hate Microsoft for the evil it's done in the past.
Forgive it for the open source contributions it's made recently. Just
don't parrot someone else's vitriol.

--
Rich P.