[Discuss] Ubuntu=Spyware? My reaction with 6 ways to profit

Another thing I found annoying with Ubuntu recently as I was preparing
for the installfest, I found that you go through a page: "Show Ubuntu
some love", that essentially prompts you to donate where there is a
button at the bottom, "Pay with Paypal", to the left is a link, "not now
take me to the download".
I have no objection to contributing for free software. At the
installfest we also ask a donation, and some of the Ubuntu people
complained about that. I just think it is more of an in-your-face
approach. I think it should have been done a bit better.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix