[Discuss] Ubuntu=Spyware? My reaction with 6 ways to profit

I'm sure most people on this list have read or heard about Richard
Stallman's blog post from Friday entitled "Ubuntu Spyware: What to Do?"
I wrote up my reaction/opinions on the blog for BLU's Desktop SIG.  I
include six ideas for how Ubuntu (Canonical) can be profitable without
spying.

Feedback in the blog comments, on this list, or privately is welcomed.

http://desktop-sig.blu.org/2012/12/6-ways-canonical-ubuntu-can-be.html

Will