[Discuss] Linux Mint Cinnamon Home Permissions

Thanks Bill!  I followed your advice, but didn't track down the
culprit.  However, I did learn about the dpkg-deb command and looking
for install scripts in the DEBIAN subdirectory after disassembling a
package so some good came out of this.

Thanks again,
Will