[Discuss] re-enabling ctrl-alt-backspace in Xubuntu 12.04

Graphical menu option buried deep in Ubuntu 12.04 (
http://www.inforbiro.com/blog-eng/ubuntu-12-04-how-to-enable-ctrl-alt-backspace/
)
is not in Xubuntu

*Re: How to enable Ctrl + Alt + Backspace in Xubuntu 12.04?*
------------------------------
 There are a number of ways to do this.

1. According to: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XorgCtrlAltBackspace/,
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace was replaced with AltGR-Sysreq-K (I believe AltGr would
be the Right Alt key).

2. The command "setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp" should re-enable
it. You can add this command to your startup apps or to *~/.xprofile* (if
the file doesn't exist, create it. Also make sure its executable). But this
is not a system-wide change - only for the user that has this set.

3. As root, create the file */usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/2-dontzap.conf* with
the following content:
Code:

Section "ServerFlags"
  Option "DontZap" "false"
EndSection

(note: you'll need to restart X for this to take effect.)

--
Bill
@n1vux bill.n1vux at gmail.com