[Discuss] Gnome Shell menubar compared to Ubuntu Unity?

At the moment, Gnome works for me with a few added extensions. As I
posted before, every new version of Gnome requires that I obtain these
extensions because the gnome API seems to change. In any case, I prefer
Gnome to Unity and KDE.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix