[Discuss] Speakers for IPv6?

I was thinking about trying something at our next Installfest. Brian DeLacey
donated an Efika MX Smarttop a couple years ago, and I figured the first
step should be to configure it as the core of a portale BLU IPv6 network.

Yesterday I tried to connect it to Hurricane Electric's tunnel broker service,
but I had no luck; apparently it's difficult to set this up from behind a
NAT appliance.

I thought I might have better luck with SixXS, which I'm already using on
the BLU colocated servers, but after poring over the SixXS FAQs, I couldn't
find out if they allow more than one tunnel on an account. They make it clear
that if you try to create two accounts, you'll be banned for life.

We've got a wiki at Wikispaces, which may be usable for this, I just created
a page there, but when I tried to add a list of O'Reilly books, its page editor
failed badly. I'm not sure if the problem is with wikispace's
javascript or with
the chrome browser on my laptop; I'll try it later from another machine.