[Discuss] Looking for some good people at my company

We need some good people.

(1) We need a Linux configuration guru to build and test kernels,
package software in RPMS (or debs), work with PAM modules, code in perl,
python, and C. You would really really need to be able to roll your own
system upgrade. The interview process is tough, and you need to be able
to withstand some egos. OpenSSL, OpenSSH, and all forms of linux
configuration are important.

(2) We need a couple/few fantastic C guys. You would need to be very
familiar with file system concepts, large data, threading, memory
management, really really be able to explain the difference between BSD
and Linux mutexes. You will also need to be solid with the standard
algorithms, hash, trees, lists, as well as the more advanced indexing
techniques. Understanding how virtual memory paging affects algorithms
otherwise expressed with big O notation is a good start. This is not an
entry level position, it is a position where we need people who know
their stuff.

Contact me, and I'll tell you the company. You can't blame me for
wanting the referral!