[Discuss] publishing an article

I am writing an article about a tech topic that I think could be suitable
for publishing in Linux Journal or other tech publications (the article is
about Google Apps Script and how it's the modern day equivalent of VBA for
creating office applications).  Does anyone have contacts?  Or, anyone who
has published have any advice?

Also, I'd welcome any input on the article, writing style etc.  The article
is open for edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPcwM8a3xggOks1TOOuvarDclclsjZxZUFoUqBlI0us/edit

Production notes:
I'm still working on putting together an example document/data and then I
plan to put the ensemble into Google Docs and the App store
the code is in a pastebin for easy syntax highlighting

Thanks,

Greg Rundlett