[Discuss] Using Grive to sync between linux, windows, and Google Drive

If you're just dealing with Windows, Linux, and MacOS, then Unison
is supposed to do the two-way syncing that rsync doesn't support.
You can use your own server at home, so no cloud providers with
hinky EULAs to worry about.

If you need something that also works for iPad, iPhone, and Android,
Dropbox is the only one I know of that has clients for these. But if all
you need is syncing between the Big Three OSes, and web-based
access is good enough for the other devices, then Unison should be
a good fit.