[Discuss] suggestions on how to free code?

+1 for Launchpad if you ever want to host your own "forge".  The blueprints
part is really nice, and a missing feature in other forges.  I did a lot of
research into the various options for hosting your own "sourceforge like"
infrastructure. Canonical has open-sourced a lot of their infrastructure
while former options like sourceforge have gone closed source.

Greg Rundlett