[Discuss] suggestions on how to free code?

I'm actually surprised people advised sourceforge and google code before
launchpad. http://launchpad.net/

It really is a very good website for publishing your code, use of bzr
repositories, very good bug tracking, blueprints, PPAs for delivery to
ubuntu and built in translation community. The websites code is also
AGPLv3, unlike any of the others.

I did a whole bunch of research on PPRs, the order of functionality
regard was: launchpad, github, savannah, sourceforge and finally
google-code. For API access it was github, launchpad, sourceforge,
savannah, google-code.

Martin,