[Discuss] GnomeOS

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:

> So since it appears there's some curiosity about the thoughts of the
> people who are involved in GNOME, would anyone be interested in hearing
> the talk I gave at GUADEC this year?  It looks like there's an open
> speaker slot next Wednesday?

Sure, that would be great. How long is your talk? We normally plan for
talks to run for at least an hour but less than 90 minutes, to allow enough
time afterward for audience questions. If your talk is much less than an hour,
we'll try to fit in one or two other short talks at the meeting as well.

PGP KeyID: 32A492D8 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
PGP FP: 7834 AEC2 EFA3 565C A4B6  9BA4 0ACB AD85 32A4 92D8