[Discuss] Oracle Linux, going after CentOs

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Guy Gold
>
> They don't really leave much room for questions :)
>
> http://linux.oracle.com/switch/centos/

That is interesting, but ... The only supposed value they have over centos
is (a) faster releases (and on their graph, centos was actually faster than
they were on the latest sample) ... and (b) you have the option to pay for
oracle support.

I'm just going to say, based on my experience with oracle solaris support, I
would not consider point (b) to be a positive value-add.   ;-)