[Discuss] Google's Nexus 7

While visiting Hong Kong in April I bought a Samsung Galaxy 7.7 wifi only
tablet.  I was really impressed with the crisp screen, the sleek and
slender design and the low weight.  I couldn't resist.

The form factor, as well as the custom Galaxy case, are perfect for me and
my needs.  I use it for reading comics, news stories, and even streaming
some netflix here and there.  I've never once said "I wish this device were
bigger!"

The down side (which is perhaps a topic for another discussion) is that
Android 3.1 makes for a pretty lame user experience.  I two tablets that
run Android 3.x, and both of them without fail suffer laginess, slow downs,
lock ups, application crashes, frustrating keyboard experiences, browser
problems, etc.

I'm highly anticipating ICS being released for my Samsung tablets and hope
that ICS will finally make using an Android tablet as smooth as using an
iPad.  Jelly Bean should make the user experience far better due to Butter,
Googles UI improvement initiative.

Chris