[Discuss] Google's Nexus 7

Jack Coats wrote:
> I did a transition to Palm when they were the rage, and was  pretty good
> at their scribbling dialect.  To bad it isn't available on the current
> wave of tablets.

I used a version of Graffiti on my previous Android phone, and it was
fun, but then they added the "Network communication" permission on an
update, and I won't agree to that.

> I did find leather cover on the daytimer looked good, and made it easy
> to carry and felt good holding it.

My current Nexus 7 case is less organic than leather: a medium
"Bubblope" holds it perfectly. Bob Slate sells them: a mylar-armored,
heavy-duty, bubble-wrap envelope with a Velcro flap. /Very/ light, good
protection if I get caught in the rain, probably saves the tablet in a
drop, inexpensive, though somewhat disposable (after a year to so I will
think about replacing it). Comes in flashy colors, mine is silver. I've
used a series of the large size for my notebook computer for years.

-kb