[Discuss] Google's Nexus 7

I have one on order.  Personally I think 7in is an ideal tablet size for
most of the stuff done on a tablet.  If I really need to work then I want a
true laptop.  If I'm just browsing the web or watching videos then the
lighter 7 in seems the way to go.  A 4in screen is still to small for god
web browsing, and I think the 7 is ideal for my usage.  I was tempted by
the fire and nook but knew Asus had this on the horizon.  The fact that
Google took it under its wing was just gravy.

As many reviews have been saying value wise you can't beat it.