[Discuss] Google's Nexus 7

Tom Metro wrote:
> Anyone planning to buy the Google's Nexus 7 tablet?

I got one at Google IO, and it is a very nice device.

Seeing as how I never filled up my little 8GB SD card in my old Nexus
One, I think I will be able to survive in 8GB. Were I buying one, yes,
16GB for $50 seems worth it, but I'll survive in 8GB quite well.

Nice size, small enough that I can have it with me.

However, I can't report a ton of use hours yet. I also got a new Nexus
Galaxy, which is way nicer than my old Nexus One. And though the Nexus 7
is small enough to have with me a lot, the phone I have with me a *lot*,
and so it gets more use.

I am glad I have it. It specs out as the best Android tablet (nearly)
available, and in person I am not disappointed. If I did not already
have one, I would order one. And at this low price it is almost like I
should buy one anyway.

-kb, the Kent who hasn't noticed any ghosting.