[Discuss] No Wav or Video sound on Fedora 17

On 07/05/2012 07:18 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> No outputs are muted. The earphones were shown at 100%. I removed the
> earphones to use internal speakers, and no output.

	After you start vlc, do you see its stream within pavucontrol and does
the VU meter bounce when there's audio being played?
	From the vlc Audio settings you can set the output module, which one do
you have? I can choose between default,alsa,pulseaudio,oss and others, I
have it currently set at "Default", but you can try pulseaudio to see if
it works for you.

			Nuno

--
http://aeminium.org/nuno/