[Discuss] [semi-OT] "Right to Own" law

To require things to be documented, you have to specify WHAT documents.
Anything you don't specify won't be documented.

Have you ever done a pro hardware design?  The documentation is different
at every single place I have worked.  The systems are often proprietary
file output.  Paper schematics?  I've worked on designs with 300 pages of
11x17 schematics.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*