[Discuss] Has Comcast broken the internet? (Resolved)

I got the attached message from Comcast.  Probably the same one I would
have gotten if I'd just said, "The internet is broken."

I ignored the part about clearing caches, but I did turn my router and
cable modem off and then on again, and that fixed the problem.

If it happens again, I'll turn them off one by one and replace the one
that caused the problem.  I hope it's the router, which is old and
should be replaced for other reasons anyway, and not the cable modem,
which is fairly new.