[Discuss] Class action against "Secure Boot"

I'm confused... does the retina display HARDWARE scale the images up?  I
have zero interest in MacOS; I'd be using Ubuntu.  (Assuming the HW is
supported at some point.)

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*