[Discuss] Web Maintenance software (for Windows)

A couple years ago I stumbled into a wonderful little VPN tool called Adito.
It offered the same type of user-interface that the uber-expensive Juniper VPN
devices give (log into web UI, click on an icon that the admin gives you to
fire up an app or set up a drive mount, etc--easy enough for the masses who
think Dropbox is the solution to every data-sharing problem).

The developer of Adito got hired and absorbed into Barracuda Networks and so
far as I know that was the last of the project.  But it lives on at the
following URL:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/openvpn-als/

If that's been put back into working order then this will solve the problem
better than anything else out there (other than blowing $14K on a Juniper).

Barring that, the best thing I can offer is to echo the suggestion to kludge
up a drive-mapping mount point served up through a putty ssh tunnel to a Samba
share.

-rich