[Discuss] How can I resume from S1 (STR) mode in Ubuntu?

Thanks... I'll give that a test... my big problem is (or will be)
lack of physical access to the servers and I figure this has to have
been bumped into out there in Datacenterland by someone... Federico
pointed me at powernap which appears to have some hook options that
might fit the criteria...