[Discuss] Hacking Embedded Linux: More Hardware than You Require

> When: May 16, 2012 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
> Topic: Hacking Embedded Linux: More Hardware than You Require
> Moderators: Federico Lucifredi
>
> Abstract
>         Ranging from Plug Computers to bare development boards to
> miniaturized systems and rooted hard drives, the bestiary ofARM devices
> at our disposal for projects is ever-growing and marvelous to explore.
> We equip the attendees with all the necessary knowledge to integrate a
> small computer system for the embedded field application of their choosing.

Thanks Federico and Greg, nice talk.

If you enjoyed the talk and want to discuss hardware further (perhaps
debate whether embedded systems running Linux are more or less secure
than ones that don't), join us over on the Hardware Hacking list:

http://blu.wikispaces.com/Hardware+Hacking (info)