[Discuss] Death, and other cheery topics

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Barrett
>
> What do you do?

I do all that stuff - solaris ZFS and ESXi in the basement, containing all
family photos, etc, with removable disk that I rotate offsite to safe
deposit box weekly, etc, encrypt everything, in dropbox, etc, etc...  I do a
dry run once every month or two with my wife, show her where the notes are
that would enable my brother to copy the photos to whatever media of choice,
etc,etc...   And I don't trust any of it to work in the event of my untimely
end.

So I also use bitlocker, and sync all that stuff to my local hard drive.
"Just in case, honey, simply remember to look in My Documents."