[Discuss] Carrier Ethernet

Back when I worked for a bank, the good folks at SWIFT (yes, the
Belgum based, world wide financial transfer system) sell 'secure IP'
connections.  They charge High $$ and it is for 'private connections'.

But those interested in 'secure connections at any price', it is
something to look into.

All the passwords, secure keyfobs/swipe cards', drove me crazy, but it
worked, and the connections were secure.  We also had 'Fedwire'
connections with the Federal Reserve and the SWIFT connections were in
the same realm of 'secure'.  Plus SWIFT was 7x24, and Fedwire was only
on 'bank business days' and was down for 12 hours per day.

Just another datapoint for those who care.