[Discuss] Attaching an external USB drive to a tablet

Thanks Tom,
I was unaware of the Prime WiFi issues, Essentially, the first thing for
her is to rescue the HD. USB 2 2.5in enclosure's are running about $10
at MicroCenter. Not sure she is very computer literate. I sent me a
facebook message, but with no computer she probably won't see it until
tomorrow.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix