[Discuss] Very slow system, no idle, but nothing running

John Abreau wrote:

| I haven't tried Chrome on Linux, but I useit all the
| time on MacOS, and tabs can be trivially moved in and out of different
| browser windows simply by dragging and dropping them. I would have expected
| the same behavior on the Linux and Windows versions.

So how do you make it do this? My two "boxen" run linux, but I have a
Macbook  Pro  laptop,  where I have about a dozen browsers installed,
including Chrome.  When I try drag-and-drop of  a  Chrome  tab  to  a
different  Chrome window, it doesn't move that tab to the 2nd window;
it creates a new window with the tab's contents.  I dug around in the
Preferences, but didn't find anything that dealt with this.

I've occasionally wanted to  move  tabs  around  between  windows  in
various  browsers, but I've never seen even a hint that it's possible
with any of them.  Do you know how to make it work?  It is documented
anywhere?

(Yes, I tried google, but I clearly didn't guess the right keywords. ;-)

--
  The fewer jobs a tool is designed to do, the better it does each of them.
     _'