[Discuss] streaming webcam

Also, I have a bunch of webcams, and the one main problem I see in them
is that they are SLOW. With very little motion, they seem OK, but if you
move them quickly they blur the image terribly.  It is important that
the effective "shutter speed" is quick enough that moderate motion of
the camera does not blur excessively.

Am I asking too much?

Do you guys know of anything, I've been looking. I have more than half a
dozen different webcams ranging from the built-in laptop cameras to
various USB2 devices, which, when all is said and done, are basically
logitech quickcams.