[Discuss] [OT] seeking new home for my cats

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new home for my two adult Siamese mix cats (they are
brothers.)  I don't really want to give them up, but unfortunately I have
been unable to give them as much attention as they deserve for the past
year and I'd like to find them a home where they can be with someone who
actually spends time at their house!

They are extremely affectionate, loving, and low maintenance.  They are
healthy (I only take them to the vet once a year for their annual check
ups.)

They are litterbox trained and front-paw declawed.  They are both the
absolute best lap cats.

If you are interested in giving them a new home or know someone who would
be, please let me know.

They also make for good keyboard warmers ;)

Pictures:  http://imgur.com/a/zSTen

Thanks
-Ryan