[Discuss] Discuss - Software Engineering union, now officially OT

On 04/20/2012 10:43 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> A few years ago Wal*Mart tried to get all retailers to use RFID tags.
> With RFID, you could conceivably check out without removing the items
> from your cart. I wonder what would happen in the RFID era if a woman
> brings her child who has an RFID identifier :-)

You mean like a new US Passport / Passport Card? ;-)

For years I wondered what the register said in the intro sequence to the
Simpsons when they scan Maggie at the grocery checkout.  I was so
disappointed when I got the season 1 dvd and watched it frame by frame
only to see it say "Error"...

Matt