[Discuss] A Little OT: The Password Post-It

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM,  <jc at trillian.mit.edu> wrote:
> This is the problem that forces users to write passwords in a ?location ?that
> they ?can ?easily get at when they need a password.

I don't see what's wrong with writing down passwords, so long as
they're put in a secure place.  Most adults can be trusted with
sensitive items (credit cards and forms of ID, for example).  If you
printed business card-sized forms that they could write their
passwords on, and told them to keep them in their wallets, I'd imagine
they would keep them just as safe as they keep their credit cards.

-Dan