[Discuss] Discuss - Software Engineering union

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:52:33 -0400, Edward Ned Harvey
<blu at nedharvey.com> wrote:
> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> > bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Stephen Adler
> > > I'm wondering if one could study how the unions, who protect actors and
> > writers, to see if they have come up with a particular effective
> > unionizing method. I've always considered software developers/engineers
> > to be on par with artists in that we essentially spend our days
> > creating/writing/publishing.

Good Morning,
To make my point, i nust say that:
I subscribe to "BLU" inorder to read news and dialog about
"Linux , Unix and other (similar) Operating Systems."

Since I don't see an "OT or Off Topic" label I consider discussion
about Organized Labor and Unions
an imposition on the general intent of the "List"...

My $0.02

paulc