[Discuss] [HH] New products at adafruit

On 4/4/2012 2:26 PM, Tom Metro wrote:
> Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
>> 	There's a nice bluetooth transceiver module that provides RS232 TTL
>> RX/TX, easy to interface to embedded processors, like PICs , ATmegas and
>> such for about $6 or so. I bought a few last year from dealextreme:
>>
>> <https://www.dealextreme.com/p/wireless-bluetooth-rs232-ttl-transceiver-module-80711>
> Neat. $6.60 is plenty cheap.

Be careful of DX.   Items aren't always available for immediate
shipment.  Items I ordered 3 weeks ago didn't leave China until Monday,
and it'll be at least another week (probably 2) before I see them.
Check the forum pages for each item and see what people say.

If you don't care when it shows up, DX can be really inexpensive.  If
you want it "now", hit up Amazon, Adafruit, or SparkFun.