[Discuss] What is my work title?

Of course I know what HR calls me (my job title, as opposed to work
title): Senior Applications Engineer.  Why would I post here to get that
information?

Okay, maybe I should have said that my job is going away and I'd like
something fairly descriptive on my resume that might cause a person or
(more likely) data mining program to notice me.

	Jerry Natowitz
===>    j.natowitz (at) gmail.com