[Discuss] ScaleBase spam

Anyone else receive this?

> From: ScaleBase <info at scalebase.com>
> Subject: Take a Brief Market Research Survey & Receive a $5 Amazon Gift Card
>
> ScaleBase is in the process of further developing and enhancing our
> product, and we are seeking input from our community.
>
> ScaleBase develops a simple solution that dynamically manages and
> scales your MySQL database, delivering real time elasticity and
> increasing availability ? all without requiring any changes to your
> existing infrastructure.
>
> We have developed a brief 10 question survey.

I received this at an address used exclusively for my BLU Discuss
subscription. (It wasn't sent through BLU servers.)

This suggests they either coerced Mailman to give them the subscriber
list, or they have reversed the address obfuscation used by one of the
list archives.

(I've reported it as abuse using the link above. If you received a copy,
I encourage you to do so as well.)

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro