[Discuss] AMD FX-8120

I just got an AMD FX-8120 8 core CPU. I chose the 8120 over the 8150 for
simply price reasons. It seemed that the 8150 is just an over-clocked
8120. I wanted more to see how it runs. Besides, the 8120 is over-clock
ready and rumour has it that the 8150 is just a qualified version of the
8120.

I'm building the system this weekend, I'll post my results.