[Discuss] Registration is OPEN! East coast LOPSA-PICC Sysadmin Conference, May 11-12, 2012, New Brunswick, NJ

On 2/28/2012 9:14 AM, Amy Rich wrote:
> Register now and avoid the rush!

Registration is open!

INTEREST IS ZERO!

REGISTER soon! Your boss will laugh you out of his office!!

I suggest new subscribers be placed in "moderate" mode for at least six
months.

Bill "Am /I/ Rich? Are /you/ Rich?" Horne

--
Bill Horne
339-364-8487