[Discuss] Employee card question

On 02/06/2012 01:45 PM, Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> We have a plastic card printer and software that needs to be replaced.  Its
> used for about 150 staff.  Any suggestions for a printer and software?

Zebra Technologies (http://www.zebra.com) makes ID Card printers. I
don't think that they are cheap, but they should last forever. You can
get software from them, and you can also create your own using
VisualBasic with their own Zebra ZBasic if you choose. I used to use
their printers for medical test kit labels with custom software and they
were extremely reliable printing 30k labels a week per printer.

Grant M.
--
Grant Mongardi
Senior Systems Engineer