[Discuss] 8 core CPUs, liquid colling

Of course it depends on what the servers are doing. But I know And has
always been great for budget servers. Unlike Intel they don't gimp their
desktop processors when it come to things like ecc support.  Atleast the
did not use to.  But for most mundane server tasks an 8 core amd should be
more than sufficient.