[Discuss] wiki suggestions?

I'm a little late to the party, but I use xwiki and have been real happy
with it.  I tried a lot of other wikis before and hadn't really been
satisfied with the functionality.

I really like Confluence as well, but it does come at quite a cost after
the initial 10 users.

Matt Iavarone
Lead Engineer
Cirant Technologies