[Discuss] Final rush for FSF membership drive!

Today is the last day of the FSF's membership drive-- and they have really
been turning up their game lately. If you appreciate free software, please
join and help meet the goal!

Join here! https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom?referrer=6894

And spread the word on mailing lists and social networks:
 * Reddit- http://redd.it/p31t1
 * StatusNet - http://identi.ca/notice/89715556
 * Twitter- https://twitter.com/DPic/status/164070922603610113

The Free Software Foundation has, since 1985, fought for digital freedom in
> many different ways. As the battles they fight grow more diverse, they are
> casting about for new supporters.

> Please, consider following the link above and giving 10 dollars a month
> this year to help fund battles against UEFI secure boot, programs
> supporting the use of Ogg Vorbis, and legal action against GPL violators.
> Help these great people do their jobs, so that we can move forward in the
> battle for digital freedom.

> I recently wrote to you about the aftermath of SOPA (see my blog post),
> and how it related to free software and free culture. Since the FSF is tied
> (loosely) to organizations like the Blender Foundation and Libre.fm, the
> support you give will go towards saving those free services and others that
> could very well put the nail in the entertainment lobby's coffin.

> This ends my plea--thank you for reading, and I hope I can see you all in
> the FSF member forums soon!

Thanks and all the best!

--
? ? ?
     .danny

This email is: [ x ] bloggable   [  ] shareable with consent   [  ] lethal
if repeated or forwarded

[?#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

?Blog: http://identi.ca/dpic