[Discuss] Easy Samba4 Domain Controller Solution

Hey guys, just wanted to give you the heads up that we released the latest
version of Resara Server, which is a free/open source Linux domain
controller based on Samba4.  The original release about in March of 2011,
and there have been many refinements since then.  If your an IT shop or
consultant, I think it could be quite useful for you.  We are always
looking for new users and contributors!  You can download the new ISO at
www.resara.org

~warren
resara.org